1. Begin to consider the value of making a to-do list.
2. Vaguely think about potentially important tasks to include on such a list.
3. After thinking about things to include on this list, roughly prioritize, by level of importance, these yet-undecided tasks that might be included on my to-do list.
4. Make a first-draft list of prioritized tasks.
5. Take a nap.
6. Go for a walk and review first-draft of prioritized tasks.
7. Decide what action(s) to take next.
8. Play with my kitten, Pebbles.
9. Re-visit items 2 — 4.
10. Resolve not to rush into anything.